Environment: Comsense Opening Suite
Release Date: March 6th, 2023
In this release:
Managed Product Code Entry
Managed Product Codes can now be entered directly into the takeoff and complete windows in Advantage to simplify the use of inventory products on projects.
- Added Order Entry Note and Order Entry Internal Note to Managed Products.
- Replace function has been added to the Discount and Freight columns in Managed Product Management.
- Performance optimizations to the Show Valid Attributes function in the Door, Frame, and Complete windows.
- The file picker for Project Imports will now start in the common folder when no folder is provided.
- The Hardware Catalog importer now supports importing tab-delimited text files.
- Corrected an issue that prevented option properties from loading when using Default Options.
- Corrected an issue that was adding erroneous Ship To Addresses to projects.
- Corrected an issue that allowed the section to be changed on sourced frames.
- Corrected an issue in the Manufacturer Maintenance window that allowed access to unauthorized divisions.
- Corrected a rare issue that caused the Heading Builder to error out when building headings for a new project.
- Corrected an issue that caused the Advantage navigation menu to be blank for newly created users.
- Corrected an issue in Advantage that prevented Alerts for Activities to be reset.
- Corrected an issue in Advantage that prevented sized options from being available for selection.
- Corrected an issue that caused property value lists to be unavailable for User Maintained Catalogs.
- Corrected an issue in Enterprise that prevented non-sized options from being available for selection.
- Corrected an issue in the Frame Catalog maintenance tools that caused the Show Valid Attributes feature for Frame Attributes to be non-functional.
- This fix will roll out as Catalogs get updated over the next couple of months.
- Corrected an issue that allowed COD Payments against Shipments to be posting in a closed accounting period.
- Corrected an issue that caused net costs and discounts set in Managed Product Management to be reset when applying a catalog update.
- Corrected an issue with missing images and logos in Report Previewer after the Windows update from December 2022.