- The Door-Frame Submittal and Complete Opening Detail reports have been migrated to our new report engine.
- This is a major change to how these reports are set up and selected within the system. Please ask your system administrator to review the Setting for these reports in Report Management.
- The new reports support parameters, of which there are currently 3.
- Change Order Parameter: This allows the user to generate a door-frame submittal/complete opening detail report for a specific change order. (Including Unsold Contemplated Change Orders.)
- Openings Parameter: This allows the user to generate a door-frame submittal/complete opening detail report for a selection of openings.
- Layout Parameter: This allows the user to select pre-configured table layouts. There are currently 8 layouts available, these layouts are replicas of the old template layouts.
- If you are using Submittal Templates (configured in Report Management), you will need to re-add the Door-Frame Submittal report to the Submittal Template.
- Added a Notes Dialog to the Pricing window that allows the editing of Section Notes.
- Added a new Tool to the Discount window called Reset Discounts and Special Nets.
- This tool allows users to clear the discounts and special net pricing applied at the product/option level.
- Only the items listed in the filtered view of the table will be reset when using this tool.
- Corrected an issue that caused installation operations pricing to be missing from the Miscellaneous Cost tab.
- Corrected an issue that caused errors in the Hardware Schedule when a heading had used lowercase characters.
- Corrected an issue with the Allegion Overtur Import caused by invalid characters in the file exported by Overtur.
- Corrected an issue that prevented an Estimate project from being sold when Miscellaneous Costs were marked as Tax Exempt.
- Corrected an issue that allowed the user to select a Warehouse for a project that did not belong to the same Division as the Project.
- Corrected an issue that caused Miscellaneous Items created by Installation Operations to list openings that were marked as IBO.
- Corrected an issue that allowed catalog imports to proceed when the Manufacturer did not exist in the system.
- The Image Selection window in Advantage will now show images that are selected but have been discontinued by a Catalog Image update.
- Corrected the max character length of filter fields in the Discounts window.
- Corrected an issue that prevented the Replace function from working in the Discounts window.
- Corrected an issue that caused Special Options Discounts to be excluded from the Discount Export files.
- Corrected an issue that prevented the Notes dialogs in the Complete window from opening when the project was opened in Read-Only mode.
- Corrected an issue that allowed Projects to be set to Completed when there was still product in Material Storage.
- Corrected an issue in the Opening Tab of the Hardware window that caused opening information to become out of sync across other windows.
- Corrected an issue in the Opening Tab of the Hardware window that prevented Fire Rating, Architect Door Type, and Architect Frame Type from being saved.
- Corrected an issue that caused reverse-handed opening to duplicate some handed products.
- Corrected an issue that prevented Product Notes from being applied to all openings in the Heading.
Please sign in to leave a comment.