Environment: Comsense Opening Suite
Release Date: Sept 5th, 2023
In this release:
- Replaced the legacy Product Labels in Advantage with the Product Labels from Enterprise.
- This change will require set up of label templates. See Article: Creating a New Label Template
- The Current Tax On Cost calculation has been revised. The Current Tax On Cost value is now calculated using the Detailed Cost for products not yet invoiced, and the Invoiced Tax On Cost for products that have been invoiced.
- For Existing Projects, the Current Tax On Cost will be calculated the next time Costing is run, or when the next Invoice is issued against the project.
- Added a menu option to the System Administration menu to launch the Label Templates window for accounts without Enterprise.
- Redeveloped the Navigation Menu in Advantage. This change improves compatibility with Windows 10 and 11 addressing some intermittent issues.
- Removed the Prefix "Note: " from the Section Notes on the Bid Proposal report.
- Corrected an issue that occurred when copying Elevations that resulted in error messages when selling Projects and Change Orders.
- Corrected an issue that occurred when changing Tax and Tax on Cost settings for change orders which resulted in some products not including the correct tax codes on invoices.
- Corrected an issue that occurred with Installation Operations when Allow Multiple is enabled that prevented the user from removing Installation Operations once they were assigned to a product.