This update includes changes to the Database Structure. While these changes are being applied the update may appear to stop running or be reported as "Not Responding" by Windows, this is expected and may take anywhere from 5 to 15 minutes. Please do not close the updater.
- Added support for alphanumeric sequence numbers for door & frame catalogs.
- To coincide with the release of the new Updater, the System Admin menu has been updated, combining Image Updates with Program and Catalog updates.
- Added support for alphanumeric sequence numbers for hardware catalogs.
- Performance Optimizations to the pricing calculations for Projects.
- Corrected an issue with Hardware Set Imports; Negative Quantities will no longer be included when importing hardware sets. A warning message will be displayed when the software finds negative quantities in the import.
- Corrected an issue with Opening Numbers; Apostrophes and Quotation Marks can no longer be used in Opening Numbers.
- Corrected an issue with Product Notes; Product Notes from the Product List will now be included when products are added to hardware sets.
- Corrected an issue with Elevation Codes; Apostrophes can no longer be used in Elevation Codes.
- Corrected an issue with the Opening Filter and Replace tool; Users will no longer be able to change Building Areas or Phases on openings that have sourcing on projects using the Automatic Section Breakout function.
- Corrected an issue with AAOS Imports; Import files with Apostrophes and other special characters should no longer cause Invalid Expression error messages.
- Corrected an issue with leaf 2 in the Door Takeoff window; Changes to attributes should now propagate to leaf 1 when prompted to do so.
- Corrected an issue with Opening Numbers; Whitespace characters, such as space and tab, are automatically removed from opening numbers.
- Corrected an issue with invalid character error handling; When Invalid characters are used in a field the error message will now reset the field value as intended.
- Corrected an issue with the Opening tab in the Hardware window; Changes to the Arch Door Type and Arch Frame Type will now be properly synchronized across all windows.
- Corrected an issue with the Opening tab in the Hardware window; The blank row for new opening entry will now be recreated when entering new openings.
- Receiving Wizard and Window Redesign
- The Select Openings step has been removed from the Wizard.
- The Select Line Items and Select Miscellaneous steps no longer automatically have all items assigned.
- The Receiving now loads with the Quantity Received set to 0.
- Added a Set All Received and Set All Deleted button to the line item rows.
- Added a Set All Received and Set All Deleted Action Bar button, which applies to all line items. These are enabled by the security function "Set all Items to Received or Deleted"
- Added functionality to the Opening Selection window to simplify the process for partial receiving. See Article: Receiving Opening Selection Tool
- The Section Dropdown lists Enterprise are now filtered to only show Non-Compounded Sections.
- The Section Dropdown list for Miscellaneous Cost is now filtered to show Compounded Sections only if they are used on the Project.
- Corrected an issue with Face Dimensions in Frame Descriptions; Added the missing "Face" Attribute to the Attribute Description Sequence tab of the Mfg Attr window.
- Corrected an issue with the Balance Sheet Report; Account Balances should no longer cause an arithmetic overflow error.
- Corrected an issue with the Opening tab in the Hardware window; Duplicating openings should no longer cause database errors.
- Corrected an issue with Component Costing; Costs and Discounts for each product should now be synchronized across all Sections.
- Corrected an issue with Elevation Costing; Changes to the Costing Method in Change Orders should now correctly carry the elevation into the Pricing window.
- Corrected an issue with the Installation Worksheet; Doors and Frames marked IBO (Installed By Others) should no longer be listed on the installation worksheet.
- Corrected an issue with Division Installation Operations; Copying Installation Operations across Divisions will now copy all Installation Operations.
- Corrected an issue with Hardware Short Codes; The 0 padding in Short Codes should now be applied properly.
- Corrected an issue with User Defined Catalog Items; Copying Catalog Items in the Hardware Grid should no longer create products that cannot be used in Projects.