The ComsenseOnline system consists of two main parts, Remote Desktop Connection into the ComsenseOnline environment, and Comsense Opening Suite application within the Remote Desktop.
Prerequisite: Windows Remote Desktop Connection 7.0 Client or higher. This version is pre-included in Windows 7, 8, and 10, and available for download from Microsoft for other operating system versions. On Mac's, download the Microsoft Remote Desktop client from the app store.
Remote Desktop Connection
- Launch Remote Desktop Connection
- In Windows 8 and 10, press Windows key and type Remote Desktop.
- In Windows 7, click Start button and type Remote Desktop.
- Click Show Options to reveal additional fields.
- Enter: farm2.comsenseonline.com for computer name.
Enter: comsenseonline\username#1234 for username (replace username with item below).
Check Allow me to save credentials.
- Click Connect.
- Enter the password provided for the Remote Desktop session and click OK.
- Click the application icon on desktop to launch the Comsense Opening Suite.
- Login with Comsense User ID: username#XXXX password: yourpassword.
- Click Ok.
Change Your Remote Desktop Password
To change your Remote Desktop password visit the following link: https://farm2.comsenseonline.com/RDWeb/Pages/en-US/password.aspx
Change your Comsense Opening Suite Password
It is recommended to change your Comsense Opening Suite password soon after you initially access the system. To change your Comsense Opening Suite password:
- Launch the Comsense Opening Suite
- On the login dialog, click Change Password.
- On the Password Change dialog, enter your old and new password.
- Click Ok.