How to: Process a new payable after releasing a supplier return.
Environment: Comsense Enterprise
*Note: You need the supplier return number to process the new payable.
In this article:
In Enterprise left-hand Navigation menu:
- Click Payables
- The Payables menu will expand
- Click Payable
- The Payable window will open
Processing a New Payable
In the Payable window top toolbar:
- Click New
- A drop-down menu will open
- Click For Supplier Return
- The Supplier Return Find window will open
- Select the appropriate supplier return
- Click Open
- The Payable window will populate
You are now ready to input the invoice amount.
Inputting the Invoice Information
In the Payable window:
- Invoice number
- Invoice amount
- This amount must be negative
- Invoice date
- Press Tab
- Balance To Distribute field should update to 0.00
*Note: If the Balance To Distribute does not update to 0.00, you must update the Payable Unit Credit.
In the top toolbar:
- Click Release
- The Status field will update to Released
- The Journal Date will update to the current date
Your supplier return is complete.
Updating the Payable Unit Credit
The Balance To Distribute field must amount to 0.00 after you input the invoice amount.
In the Supplier Return tab of the Payable window:
- Click + next to the line items
- The Stock or Pool columns will expand
Under the Payable Units Credit column:
- Update the credit amount(s) to match the invoice
- The Balance To Distribute field will update to 0
You are now ready to release the new payable.
Please sign in to leave a comment.