How to: Set up for tax adjustments on sales orders.
Environment: Comsense Enterprise
In this article:
Enterprise > System Options > Division
Adding the Sales Tax Adjustment Miscellaneous Line Item
In the Code field of the Division window:
- Enter your division code
- Press Tab
- The Division window will populate
- Click the Miscellaneous tab
On the fillable line item:
- Select Miscellaneous Expense in the Section and Cost Group fields
- Leave the Cost and Sell Price fields at 0
- Enter a note in the Note field
- E.g. To correct sales tax
- Click Save
The miscellaneous line item is now available for the entire division.
Please sign in to leave a comment.