Version 1.26.2619 Estimating: Corrected for condition where a hardware set was Deleted but still reflected the associated product in the Component Costing window.
- Complete Window, Change Order process: Corrected for issue where a user changed the door and/or frame attributes and a subsequent change to door size or heading number would 'undo' the door and/or frame changes.
- Receiving Report (Post Receiving): Where only partial receiving of product, the report now shows only the opening numbers associate with what was actually received.
- Selling Change Orders: Original 'unsold' sections where there is associated product and/or miscellaneous cost or sell values will no longer be automatically set to Sold by the change order.
- Enterprise line item product descriptions for projects are now 'Refreshed' with each Pricing operation in Advantage. This ensures that any manufacturer product nomenclature changes are reflected in those descriptions.
- Pay Application window and report: Corrected condition where a project is set as 'Tax Included and Retainage Taxable' and after the Retention invoice was created, the final Pay Application incorrectly showed a Retention Balance on the tax line items.
- Added 'Grouping' function to Order Scheduling Window.