- New Version Numbering Scheme. The new format is made up of 5 components. Year.Quarter.PublicReleaseIncrementandBuildIncrement.DayofYear
- Corrected for Advantage Pricing, Component Costing by Manufacturing window showing Unit Sell Price where Project Master was not set for this requirement.
- Check Register report now shows the Purchase Order number relating to the payable invoice.
- Corrected for Door & Frame Takeoff Heading Filter drop-down always shows Set# instead of Heading #.
- Where product detailing results in changed product definitions (including hand), the Order Scheduling Window will retain the previously established values for similar product for the following: Requested Ship Date, Requested Delivery Date.
- Wood Door Purchase order print routine will now attempt to eliminate page overflow in the middle of a line item definition.
- The 'Connected Users Window' will now refresh the list of users by clicking the green arrow filter button.
- Corrected for the Wood Door Purchase Order not converting door sizes to metric for metric designated project and/or sales orders.
- Customer Payment window invoice retainage now reflects tax included retainage.
- The Managed Product Management window now shows separate fields for both Catalog Description and Order Description for better visibility where users change the Catalog description.
- The generic purchase order (non door/frame) will now only show the Catalog Description of a product (not a modified user description from the Managed Product) and is non-editable. The exception is managed product designated as 'Expense' where the users may edit the purchase order line item description.
- Corrected for intermittent project suggested billing not auto-selecting 'Orphaned' product relating to change orders.
- Corrected intermittent error presented when building a Special Product for hardware where product exists for that manufacturer without a 'Catalog number'.
- Corrected for intermittent error when selling a change order where the 'Up-to-date Costing' flag is not being set as checked.
When product configuration changes occur by way of the normal detailing process or the the selling of a change order, the new product's ship, delivery, installation dates along with Released Flag and On-Hold flag will be maintained based on the following rules:1. For existing Openings:a) Existing product with same Product Category and,c) if not found, look for product with the same Product Category, Building Area and Phase.2. For New Openings - Look for first opening with the following common attributes to the new opening:a) Phaseb) Building Areac) Product Category
Please sign in to leave a comment.