Update: The location of the Leaf Assignment column.
Environment: Comsense Advantage (Pre-Release Version 184.108.40.2065)
Purpose: The Leaf Assignment column update improves the stability of the system.
What's new: The Leaf Assignment column for two leaf openings now displays in the Hardware window in addition to the Complete window when the openings have multiple leafs.
Leaf Assignment synchronizes with hardware sets and associated openings until hardware headings are applied. After you apply hardware headings, any changes to the hardware set leaf assignment do not apply to the openings. The automated leaf assignment functions the same as before.
Leaf 1 represents:
- The active leaf in an active/inactive pair
- The first leaf listed in an active/active pair
- E.g. AA - LHR/RHR, LHR is leaf 1
Leaf 2 represents:
- The inactive leaf in an active/inactive pair
- The second leaf in an active/active pair
- E.g. AA - LHR/RHR, RHR is leaf 2
The system automatically:
- Assigns hardware from product category FB (Flushbolts) and ES (Electric Strikes) to the inactive leaf (leaf 2)
- Assigns hardware with a quantity of one to the active leaf (leaf 1)
- E.g. A lockset
- Assigns hardware with a quantity greater than one to both leafs
- If you reduce the quantity to one, the leaf assignment will update to leaf 1
The automatic functions are defaults only. You can change the default leaf assignment from the drop-down list.
*Note: All openings within a hardware set or heading must have the same leaf assignment. Any leaf changes in the Hardware window apply to all openings with the hardware set and any leaf changes in the Complete window to the hardware headings apply to all openings with the hardware heading.