How to: Update the Opening Suite client on a remote desktop.
Environment: Remote Desktop
In this article:
Prepare for the Update
Before applying an opening suite update on a remote desktop you must:
- Ensure all users are logged out
- Log in to the remote desktop as a user with admin rights
- In the remote desktop, right-click the taskbar.
- Click Task Manager.
- In the Task Manager window, click the Details tab.
- Find Comsense.exe and Enterprise.exe.
- On the Comsense.exe and Enterprise.exe line items, right-click on End Task.
Apply the Client Update
To update the Opening Suite client, you must run the program as an administrator.
- In the remote desktop, right-click on the Comsense Opening Suite icon.
- Click Run as Administrator.
- Log in to Opening Suite.
- To apply the changes, see Apply the Updates to Opening Suite.
Please sign in to leave a comment.