How To: Set the Email Client for your user profile
Environment: Enterprise (ver. 22.214.171.1240 or later)
- System Options
- Open a User
- Save a User
In the User window:
- Enter your username in the User Code field, and Press the Tab key.
- Select the Email tab.
- Using the Email Client drop-down list, Select the email client you will be using.
*Note: The list of available clients is configured by your system administrator.
- If using Outlook or MAPI, continue to step 8.
- If using Office 365 (or other Microsoft Account), or Gmail Continue to step 5.
- Enter your email address in the Email Username field.
*Note: This field must be a complete email address.
- Enter your email password. (Optional)
*Note: Do Not Enter your email password if you are using Outlook, MAPI, Office 365, or Gmail email clients.
- Enter your email signature. (Optional)
*Note: This is a plain text signature only, and does not support images or formatting.
*Note: Do Not Enter a signature if you are using Outlook or MAPI email clients.
- Save and Close the User window.