Environment: Comsense Opening Suite
Release Date: June 6th, 2022
In this release:
- Products flagged as By Others can be hidden from the Products By Opening and Products by Heading reports.
- Updated the request for quote header to indicate that it is a ‘Request for quote’ and not an Order.
- Added the Images report as a stand-alone report.
- Added a Quote Number field to the Advantage version of the purchase order.
- Added a checkbox to show taxes on the bid proposal report.
- The Bid Proposal report is saved to the Project folder automatically.
- Added Terms and Conditions field to the Change Order report.
- The Special Product Builder in Advantage adds new finishes to existing special products.
- Added tooltips to the pricing window.
- Implemented optimizations related to processing times for the Discount Importer.
- Hardware schedule headings don’t break/wrap-up when heading overflow the page.
- Added a checkbox to optionally show the Manufacturer name on the Hardware request for quote report.
- Implemented performance optimizations whilst modifying hardware on sales orders and quotes.
- Implemented additional optimizations for the accrued payable report.
- The search window for sales order/quote elevations can be filtered for open/released orders to enhance loading times.
- Fixed a bug that prevented mapping of wall condition from importing when using the Takeoff Importer.
- Implemented validation of Opening Handing when using takeoff importer.
- Fixed a bug that led handing to be imported incorrectly from AAOS imports.
- Enabled decoding of hardware set notes in AAOS import files.
- In the hardware set importer, fixed a bug that caused hardware items to be assigned to the wrong product category.
- Fixed a leaf prep display issue with handed hardware that caused product lines to show inappropriate leaf to preps.
- Fixed a database error occurred when renaming hardware sets.
- In Advantage, fixed background errors in detailing & estimating that caused the hardware set report to print incorrect data.
- Adding a prep kit to a door adds the correct quantity of preps.
- Fixed an intermittent issue which prevented door and frame sizes from updating whenever the opening size was changed.
- Enabled (*) on the Leaf 2 column to show that hardware is used with selected door manufacturer in the Default Set Preps view.
- Metal door purchase orders indicates when the door is flagged as net sized.
- Metal door purchase order shows the quantity of preps in case of multiple same prep codes.
- Applied validations that do not let incorrect preps to be applied to Elevations.
- Fixed the functionality of related elevations diagrams in work orders.
- Fixed an issue that stopped elevations from being selectable for Frame Request for Quotes.
- Fixed a bug that led to not printing the elevation codes for Frame Requests for Quote.
- Fixed a bug that caused deactivated users to be listed in dropdown lists.
- On the bid recipient listing report, fixed margin calculation error.
- On the wood door quote request report, fixed a bug that led metric sizes to be converted to imperial.
- Fixed a bug that led Partial AP Payments to prevent check runs from completing.
- Fixed a rounding error that caused contract totals of -$0.49 thru $0.49 to get rounded to $0.00.
- In the discounts window, fixed a UI display issue when a discontinued finish had a net price or special discount.
- The review component pricing tool uses the selected price list instead of the current price list.
- Fixed a calculation error that led to display of incorrect net price on change orders in the Pricing Summary tab.
- Fixed a bug in the cost group total calculation when a product in the cost group had discount string of 0.
- Fixed a bug that caused the discount string to be reset to default even when it was intentionally cleared by the user.
- Advantage ShipTo editor requires a ShipTo name and address.
- In the advantage supplier window, added Name as a required field.