Environment: Comsense Opening Suite
Release Date: September 6th, 2022
In this release:
Flat Fee Taxes
Enterprise now supports flat fee taxes.
Flat fee taxes are configured using the new Max Taxable Basis setting and allow for simplified handling of Colorado's Retail Delivery Fee. See Colorado Retail Delivery Fee for more information.
- Installation Operations now support miscellaneous notes.
- Miscellaneous notes are now added to Installation Operations and are carried to the Miscellaneous Items generated by Advantage. Providing better control over the sourcing and management of individual installation operations.
- Installation operation notes are configured at the division level, which are the defaults for new projects.
- Existing projects are unaffected by this change and will continue to use the Cost Group as the note.
- Installation Operation configuration windows now include global replace functionality.
- Product Category Assignment tab of the Installation Operation windows now includes a search tool for the selection of Installation Operations.
- Hardware Catalog Search window now includes the size field in the sort order.
- Catalog Maintenance Hardware Grid window has been optimized to better handle loading large catalogs.
- Fixed the issue that caused prep properties to be lost when using the dropdown menu.
- Fixed the issue that allowed a user to increase the quantity of a sourced item in the base project.
- Added a check to prevent new openings from being added to a heading that is involved in an open change order.
- Fixed the issue that allowed a user to modify prep properties on a product in a sold change order.
- Fixed the issue that allowed a user to skip the price protection process which caused all door and frame pricing to be lost.
- Fixed the issue that prevented the Freight, Markup, and Contract values from updating when the cost in the cost group is $0.00.
- Fixed the issue that caused the combined purchase order to drop products when combining a metric and imperial purchase order.
- Fixed the issue that caused the combined purchase order to drop products when combining a project/sales order and a stock purchase order.
- Fixed the issue that caused erroneous prep quantities to be printed on metal door frame purchase orders.
- Fixed the issue that caused an error message to be thrown when printing a metal door purchase order that was combined with other purchase orders.
- Fixed a UI issue that caused the scroll bars in the Shop Department window to disappear.
- Added validation checks to prevent door/frame attributes from being saved with a blank value for the attribute value.
- Added validation checks to prevent preps from being saved with a blank value for the short description.
- Fixed the issue that allowed completed Bank Deposits to be reopened.
- Fixed the issue that allowed completed Bank Reconciliations to be reopened.
- Fixed the issue that allowed completed Check Runs to be reopened.
- Removed the non-functional max tax cumulative property from the Tax List window.
- Fixed the issue that prevented Keyed product which is flagged By Others from being included in the Keying Schedule window.
- Fixed the issue that was breaking elevation by allowing preps to be added to elevations in the Heading Prep Review window.
- Fixed the issue that caused the Bid Management export to export ID numbers instead of the contact information.
- Added validation checks to prevent multiple addresses from being set as the default ship-to location.
- Fixed the issue that caused the advantage reporting tool to crash when entering a project number with lowercase characters.
- Fixed the issue that caused headings to be case sensitive resulting in openings not printing on heading in the hardware schedule.
- Fixed the issue that caused openings to fail to synchronize all details from the hardware set.
Please sign in to leave a comment.