Changes to Device/Function and Trim Values
- We undertook a full review of device/function and trim values for products in SC. This may require a review of Prep History and/or a review of inventoried doors and frames with preps using properties tied to Schlage products.
- F cylinder (less logo) is no longer listed. Products have been made inactive.
- Product offerings with MER and ACC roses have been reduced to better reflect available combinations.
Mortise Lock Nomenclature
- We strived to keep product sequence numbers/managed products as consistent as possible, but the number of products (+200k) made the process complicated.
- If you find any discrepancies, please advise us via firstname.lastname@example.org so we can resolve them.
Mortise Deadbolt Nomenclature
- Mortise deadbolts now require rose distinction in the product code (A or N). This required a complete rebuild of these products.
Electrified Mortise Locks
- LM9200 series products with inconsistent Product Categories (usually LM and MK) were all made MK.
- Please review open work using these products, as well as inventoried products, to ensure the proper discounts and products are still being used.
- Please review the linked article for migration to the new North America-standard database "SC".